Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Shimmering Stones Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 36"H x 36"D
- Product Weight: 526 lbs.
A beautiful, contemporary piece, the Shimmering Stones Fountain features a round, ground level basin and an urn-like column adorned with smooth stones. Water bubbles up from the top of the column and rains down into a rippling pool at the basin. As it does, it wets the stones at the sides of the column and makes it glisten when caught in the light. Perfect as a centerpiece, this fountain will also look great when placed a little to sides of any yard or garden and will transform any space into a tranquil oasis filled with the soothing sounds of water falling on water.
Shimmering Stones Fountain Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Relic lava (RL)
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 3-4 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.Shimmering Stones Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Can I hook it up to a water source and does it have the auto fill option?
You can add an autorefill system to this fountain. The autofill would sit in the bottom basin and you would need to hook it up to a hose line or water line. The current price on the autofill system is $125.00
How do I replace the pump?
This fountain is made of just the basin and the vase component. To fully replace the pump, you may need to lift the vase component to place the new pump. If you have a conduit under the basin, you can run your electric cord through that. If not, you may need to lift the basin as well. For a full set of installation instructions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org