Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Classic Springtime Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 41"H x 26"D
- Product Weight: 197 lbs.
Enjoy a touch of spring all year round with the Classic Springtime Fountain. It's an elegant ornament, made of premium cast stone, that paints the very picture of spring with its intricate design of two birds perched upon a curved log. The water gently spills from the top of the log into a lower part before it pools into a scalloped basin held up by a beautifully proportioned round pedestal. Place this fountain out in your yard or garden and create that soothing refuge where you can relax and unwind while listening to the beautiful sounds of flowing water.
Classic Springtime Fountain Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Relic Cielo (RC)
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 3-4 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.Classic Springtime Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating Electric Pump
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
We purchased this fountain 30 years ago and the top section has broken. Do you sell the top section alone? It is the same color/finish in the picture shown.
Great question! We do sell the separate components of this fountain. I'd be happy to get a quote for you including shipping but I will need to know where this would be shipping to. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call.