Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
I With Ball Garden Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 73"H x 32"W x 32"D
- Weight: 439 lbs.
- Colors are available in 3 options:
1. No Streak.
2. One Streak down the front face of the fountain (if an optional streak option is listed as available).
3. $125 per extra streak (if an optional streak option is listed as available).
Please call us to order the color option you want.
The beautiful I With Ball Garden Water Fountain is of modern classic design that will have a commanding presence in your landscape design. Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete, it closely resembles natural stone without the weight and is very durable.
I With Ball Garden Water Fountain Features:
- Sleek and simple
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Will outlast traditional cast stone fountains
I With Ball Garden Water Fountain Includes:
- Warranty: One (1) Year Limited
- Recirculating Pump
*Please Note: This fountain is considered CUSTOM MADE due to the finish and stain applied. Cancellation of this order will result in the forfeiture of your payment. Also, the stain is hand applied and can vary from the photo/sample shown. If you have concerns about the color, please contact Customer Service and we can provide you with additional information.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Can the Ball come in Stainless Steel/mirror finish?
The ball is not available in a stainless steel or mirror finish. As these are made of concrete, the only finishes available for them are those reflected on the color chart.
What is the autofill device consist of and how does it work and get it's water supply?
The autofill device acts very similar in fuction to a toilet float. It will be sit in the bottom basin and come out the side of the basin. You will need to connect it to a water line. When the water levels get low, the float will trigger the water to refill.
Do you plug the water pump into a nearby power source? If yes, how do you keep the water from leaking out of the bottom where the electrical cord comes out and goes to the power source? Thanks!
The pump for this will plug into a standard 110v outlet. You will get a rubber stopper that will surround the electric cord and keep the water from leaking. You can also use a product called perma gum around the stopper to get an additional tight seal.
Hello, How high is the fountain base.
The base is 32-1/4" W x 32-1/4" L x 9"D
What is the easy way to replace faulty pump? The electric wire from the pump goes under the fountain. Do we have to dismantle the entire fountain?
The fountain would need to be disassembled order to change the pump when the cord is going under the fountain.