Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Basque Wall Outdoor Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 63"H x 27"W x 27"D
- Fountain Weight: 762 lbs.
A unique piece that creates a riveting scene when placed beside garden greeneries and flowers, the Basque Wall Outdoor Fountain features a simple, classy design that will make you think of the elegant courtyards of Spain. And with water flowing in elegant streams from its grooved tier into the basin, this piece will infuse your yard or garden with the soft, tinkling sounds of flowing water and turn it into a relaxing haven perfect for entertaining guests or spending a leisurely time with your loved ones outdoors.
Basque Wall Outdoor Fountain Features:
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Material: Cast Stone
- Made in the USA
- Shown In Palomino Finish
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Basque Wall Outdoor Fountain Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Recirculating electric pump
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Who is the maker of this fountain?
The manufacturer of this fountain is called Fiore Stone.
For further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you change the light bulb
You would unscrew the ring that secures the lens, remove the lens and pull the bulb out of the submersible light housing. These are LED bulbs so they are made to last quite a while.
Does this have a light included?
Yes, the Basque Wall Outdoor Fountain does have a light included. If there is any other questions please feel free to let me know. Have a great day!
What is the depth of the fountain at the base of the pedestal? I can see that the depth is 27” but I’m not sure if this is at the deepest part of the fountain.
Hello, the depth of the fountain at the base of the pedestal is approximately 21'', however the overall depth at the widest point of the fountain is 27''.