Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Austin Garden Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 47.5" L x 23.5" W x 37" H
- Weight: 486 lbs.
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
With water bubbling out of the top of the urn and spilling over the beautiful copper spiller into the rectangular basin below, the Austin Garden Water Fountain creates a soothing atmosphere filling your garden with the sounds of a babbling brook. Fiber reinforced cast stone and a water recirculation system makes this fountain both beautiful inside and out.
Austin Garden Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
Austin Garden Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
what is auto refill system
The autorefill is similar to a toilet float. You will need to hook it up to a waterline or hose line. The float will then trigger the fountain to refill when the water level gets low.
The fountain is beautiful and our first choice but I am concerned that the water flow is a bit loud? Can you regulate the water flow
Most pumps do have a flow adjustment dial to help regulate flow. To judge the amount of sound the fountain produces is by gauging the height the water is falling. If you keep the basin a little more on the full side, this also helps with adjusting the sound as well.
I am interested in this fountain. Can you please tell me how soon I would receive it from my order date? I am slightly flexible on color if that makes a difference. First preference- Natural, 2nd- Greystone. 3rd- Alpine stone. I live in Florida. Thanks.
Hi, This Fountain would deliver in 4 weeks from the time it is ordered. It is a 2 week production time and then 1-2 weeks on shipping. That is dependent on if there are holidays in that time slot and/or weather conditions. The color doesnt matter that is your preference it wont change delivery time. If you are needing it early we can ask the warehouse what a rush fee would be to get it any earlier for you. Have you already placed your order?