Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
- Dimensions: 56.25" L x 30" W (Depth) x 55.5" H
- Weight: 1,649 lbs.
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AL)
For people looking for some Spanish style and sophistication, the Andalusia Outdoor Wall Water Fountain is the perfect choice. Suitable for the enhancement of any wall or fence, this rimmed fountain is made from durable fiber reinforced cast stone concrete. It measures 56.25" L x 30" W x 55.5" H and weighs 1,649lbs and requires no additional plumbing. Connecting it to standard 110V electrical outlets is all that is required, and if necessary, the cord can combine with an outdoor-rated extension lead.
The design is reminiscent of Spanish architecture, providing a distinct elegance that will draw plenty of attention. The backplate of the Andalusia features a semi-circle at the top that gives way to a wider section holding a water bowl. Above the bowl, a strong stream of water emerges from a spout, and the bowl overflows. This overflow creates a waterfall effect into the main fountain. The water is powered by a recirculating pump.
Combined, the design of the fountain and the power and sounds of the water make the Andalusia Outdoor Wall Water Fountain a unique outdoor water feature that will beautify and brighten up any dull wall or fence. The fountain is available in a variety of colors, designed to gracefully age and mature outdoors.
To keep a constant water level in your fountain, you can add the auto refill system. It comes with a float valve, concrete base, custom stopper, clear tubing, and a pressure relief garden hose or spigot connection. The device is connected to a garden hose or spigot, and the water is turned on and off by the valve in the unit, keeping your fountain filled effortlessly.
Andalusia Wall Outdoor Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
- Recirculating pump
- All hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain
- Full step by step directions
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
does the pump come with this fountain?
yes all of our water fountains will come with a pump.
can we add lights to this wall fountain?
Yes, most customers will add two submersible lights.
we love this fountain however it is a little bigger than what we were hoping...do you have anything a little less wide?
The Estancia is a popular option:
how long is production on the Andalusia?
Typically it is about 10 business days however this timeframe can vary depending on the year. If you have a date you need the fountain by please give us a call so we can confirm and make the accomodations.
We love this fountain, but want to have a second fountain match it. Which fountains can be in the same finishes as the Andalusia Fountain?
Any fountains made by Campania International can be ordered to match this fountain.
Does this fountain have a drain for ease of emptying in order to winterize it in the fall?
This fountain does have a drain in the bottom of the basin for winterizing.
We are looking at this fountain for our back yard. Will delivery place it in the final location? What is recommended for the base? Do you have fountain installers upon delivery in Houston TX?
Thank you for your message. We offer free standard LTL shipping on fountains with curbside delivery within the continental United States. For installation, we recommend working with a local landscaper or contractor. I am happy to send you the installation instructions for this fountain if you would like to see them!