Rumba Fountain - Riviera Blue Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19.75″H x 18″D
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Color: Riviera Blue
- Material: Glazed Pottery
Incorporate beauty and tranquility into your garden with Campania's Rumba Fountain - Riviera Blue. A visual marvel, this water feature provides a clear and continuous melody that will transform your yard or garden into a tranquil and relaxing haven.
Our glazed and terra cotta pottery is high fired between 990 (terra cotta) and 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to ensure frost resistance and durability. Due to the processes used in the manufacturing of our hand-made and hand-glazed products, all variations with respect to firing, color, size and crackling are natural occurrences in the manufacturing process. The glazes on our products consist of natural, not chemical, components and therefore the final color of the product will vary. This process creates the unique beauty of each piece.
Rumba Fountain - Riviera Blue Features:
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
Rumba Fountain - Riviera Blue Includes:
- Recirculating pump
- All hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain
- Full step by step directions
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.