Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
D'Angolo Outdoor Corner Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 48"H x 34.50"W x 26.50"D
- Weight: 411 pounds
Turn an otherwise boring garden wall or corner into something more with the D'Angolo Outdoor Corner Fountain. With its simple yet riveting design, this piece creates an illusion of a fountain within a fountain and comes with a lovely tiered design that stages the fluid beauty of moving water. From a single stream at the finial, the water divides into multiple streams as it moves from tier to tier giving this fountain its dynamic water flow and soothing acoustic. Set it up on a corner or against a wall in your yard or garden to create a picture-perfect outdoors everyone is sure to love.
D'Angolo Outdoor Corner Fountain Features:
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Shown in: Palomino
- Material: Cast stone
- Made in the USA
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
D'Angolo Outdoor Corner Fountain Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Recirculating electric pump
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
We are interested in this fountain for an interior of a restaurant. Can you tell me how loud the fountain is
This fountain makes great sound because it has multiple spills, plus they drop a fair amount of distance into the basin.
My wife and I love this fountain, but its a bit big, because they are custom, is it possible to make one that is 32 H, 23 W, 17.5D in sienna (SI)? Would that increase the cost, or decrease because of less product?
Sadly, the only thing custom on this fountain is the finish. We couldn't custom make a different size.
An option would be the IRIS Fountain shown here:
It is slightly smaller.