Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
- Dimensions: 46" L x 26.25" W x 58.25" H
- Weight: 898 lbs.
- Shown in Verde (VE)
Designed to impress, this gorgeous wall fountain will draw plenty of attention. The backplate is stylishly rounded off, while the pool at the base forms a semi-circle into the wall. Mounted on the backplate, you’ll find a 2-tiered fountain. Water flows from a flower medallion at the top of the backplate, filling the top and finally the bottom tier and the base pool. Together, the tiers look stunning and will enhance any dull wall space.
The Estancia Wall Water Fountain by Campania International makes the perfect focal point, providing beauty and tranquility. A recirculating pump keeps the water in motion without the need for any additional plumbing. The pump’s cord plugs into a standard 110V electrical outlet and can combine with an outdoor-rated extension lead if required.
Measuring 46" L x 26.25" W x 58.25" H, this fountain is made from durable fiber reinforced cast stone concrete, available in a wide array of colors.
Over time, the elements will age the chosen finish, making it an even more unique outdoor water feature.
Regardless of where this fountain finds a home, it will take center stage and provide gentle, relaxing water sounds and plenty of beauty to behold.
Estancia Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
- Recirculating electric pump
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
does this fountain have lights in it? If not, can lights be put into it to glow at night?
This fountain does not have lights in it, but yes, they can be added.
we are trying to drown out some traffic noise in our backyard. will this fountain make some good noise?
Yes, this fountain will make great noise. Typically on fountains the more drops or spills a fountain has the louder it will be.
Can this fountain be mounted/hung on an exterior wall?
This fountain is too heavy to be mounted, but a pedestal or cement slab can be created for it to sit taller.
Do you have an image of the back side? Also, hoe much does each section weigh?
We don't have a picture of the back, but it is flat and does not have the finish applied to it. See the image below for the dimensions and weights.
Could this fountain be custom built a bit higher like 72"?
This item is poured in molds, so sadly we are not able to increase the height. In the past, some customers have put this on a platform to increase the height. If you build a platform, you will want to make sure it can support more than 950 lbs.
do you sell a slab or pedstal for the estancia if we need some more height.
Sadly, this fountain does not have a pedestal or riser option available for it. We do have risers available from different manufacturers, but the finishes will not match. If you'd like to look into this option further, please email us directly at email@example.com
How wide is this fountain (from left to right when looking directly at the fountain)?
It is 46" in length from left to right. The depth from front to back is 26.25".