Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
San Pietro Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 43"L x 43"W x 63"H
- Weight: 842 lbs.
- Shown in Pietra Nuova (PN)
This 2-tiered outdoor water fountain is reminiscent of stunning Italian architecture. Resting on a square pedestal, the bottom tier consists of a rounded base and a round basin, while the top tier’s foundation is located in its center. Featuring a wide, round column holding a larger basin, the second tier is topped with a further column. Water flows from this column into the top basin where it overflows and cascades into the lower basin. The gentle water sounds are a feast for the ears, while the design delights the sight.
Measuring 43" W x 63" H, this fountain will look impressive in the garden, on the patio or in the driveway. Thanks to the recirculating pump, there’s no need for additional plumbing as the water flow is steady. The manufacturers can supply an auto refill system that connects to a garden hose or spigot and regulates the flow to maintain the water levels. A standard 110V electrical outlet powers the pump, and the cord combines with an outdoor-rated extension lead if required.
The San Pietro tiered outdoor water fountain is made from fiber reinforced cast stone concrete and is extremely durable. A variety of colors are available, each of which will mature over time as it gets exposed to the elements. This stylish fountain will bring beauty and tranquility to any outdoor space.
San Pietro Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
San Pietro Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
is there any way of getting physical finish swatches? love the fountain.
Yes, please give us a call and we can send you physical color samples for this water feature.
Is there an overflow or water splashing over ?
This fountain does have some splash. The water flow can be restricted with hose clamps or manually adjusting the pump itself.
How much water does this hold?
This fountain holds approximately 20 gallons of water.
Do you have a lighting option for this fountain?
The light kit we sell does not fit within this fountain, however garden spotlights can easily illuminate the fountain!