Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Rebecca At Well Fountain in Sunburst Shell Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 78"H x 42"W
- Product Weight: 592 lbs.
As enchanting as its sisters, this Rebecca At Well Fountain comes with a fascinating Sunburst Shell Basin. It features the same expert cast stone construction and classical design as the other Rebecca At Well Fountains but stands tall with a more ornate pedestal basin - one that takes its inspiration from both the sky and the oceans. Enjoy an enchanting time outdoors as you watch and listen to the water as it flows from the lower urn down into the basin.Rebecca At Well Fountain in Sunburst Shell Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Pompeii Antique Ash (PM)
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.Rebecca At Well Fountain in Sunburst Shell Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Is there a submersible light that can fit in the shell base and shine up on Rebecca?
Sadly, we do not offer a light kit for this fountain as it would not sit properly in the basin. We recommend using garden spotlights instead.
what kind of water pump is required for Rebeca
This fountain will come with a submersible pump that is 325 GPH (gallons per hour).
The Rebecca Statue can we get it in white? We would like to order one, how long will take to arrive in Melbourne Australia. Thank you 0418107144
The closest available finish to white for the Rebecca At Well in Sunburst Shell would be white. Sadly, we cannot ship overseas. If you would like, you can ship this item to anywhere in the contiguous U.S. for free. From there you would be responsible for setting up a freight forwarder to have it reach Australia.
What are the dimensions of the base
The dimensions of the shell are 42''W x 15''H.
The eimensions of the pedestal or base are 21'' in Diameter and 11''H.
good morning-- i have never installed a fountain before. I need to know if the pump that powers the water hast o be connected to a water source (hoes, faucet?) or just fill up the basin and turn on the pump. also, where is the pump installed? Is it in the fountain, or in the ground? If it malfunctions and/or wears out, is it replaced? what size tubing (if any) is used for the pump? Thank you.
This fountain will need to be plugged into a 110v outlet. Never place the outlet directly below a fountain as you won't be able to access it. For water, you will simply refill the fountain manually with a hose or bucket. No need to hook it up to a waterline.
The pump sits below the Rebecca statue hidden in the cavity in the shell. To access it or remove it to replace, you would need to lift the statue piece off.
For the instruction sheet and list of parts, feel free to email us at email@example.com