Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Girona Water Fountain Fountain
- Dimensions: 30"L x 30"W x 15"H
- Weight: 318 lbs.
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
A round design with ridged and textured surface decorates the Girona Water Fountain, allowing it to capture the peaceful sparkle and music of nature. The Girona Water Fountain will make a striking focal point in any outdoor setting. Crafted in cast stone, this garden fountain is designed to last a lifetime.
Girona Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
Girona Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
how long is production on this water feature?
Currently production on this outdoor fountain is 10 business days. However it can change based on the season so if you need it by a certain date please give us a call to make sure we can make that timeframe.
will this water feature make much noise?
This fountain makes a fair amount of noise. It is not as much as one that has spills, but it does have good sound.
Does this fountain come with all the accessory parts and pump kit?
This fountain comes with all of the fountain components including the pump. However, autofill devices and fountain covers are purchased separately.