- Dimensions: 32" W x 7" D x 69" H
- Mirror Weight: 80 lbs./Featherstone Weight: 60 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: Mirror - 140 lbs./ Featherstone - 110 lbs.
A vertical piece with clean lines and a simple, yet modern look, the Pacifica Waters Wall Fountain is one of the most desired from the Adagio brand. Available in four surface materials and fifteen frame finishes, this self-contained wall fountain is perfect for those looking for an unparalleled water feature without breaking the bank. It features a lightweight design and easy install brackets that make setting it up a breeze, and two halogen lights that shine on the gently flowing water as it cascades over the face of the fountain. Pleasing to both eyes and ears, this fountain also features a welded plastic liner coupled with a uniquely designed water distribution system and a simple on/off switch controls for both the water and the lights. Easily adjust both the lighting and water flow and never worry about coming home to a mess because this fountain has a leak-free and hassle-free construction.
These features are made with natural stones. Fissures, fill materials in cavities, flaking of layered stone surfaces, natural grooves or lines, and chips off corners that do not inhibit the performance or aesthetics of the water feature are part of the natural stones and do not constitute a warranty claim.
Disclaimer: Because all of our stones for the Bantam River Floor Fountain are natural, they are each unique in color and texture and will vary from the pictures shown of the Bantam River Floor Fountain. We do offer a stone selection option where you can select your stone before we ship it to you. For more information please contact Outdoor Fountain Pros Customer Service.
- Hand made in the USA
- Comes with an optional Color Changing LED Lighting with Remote
- Also comes with an optional On/Off Remote to control the fountain
- EZ install bracket makes set-up simple
- The welded plastic liner is double tested and prevents against leakage
- A uniquely designed water distribution unit system won’t clog, thus giving you even water flow
- Only one cord plugs into the wall and is easily concealed behind the water fountain with a 90 degree plug
- Durable powder coat finish on all of our painted metal trim
- Fully contained
- Hardware to hang on a sheetrock wall
- LED Lighting and 2 bulbs (GU10)
- Soft White LED bulbs (2700K-3000K) have replaced all halogen bulbs
- Polished River Pebbles
- EZ Installation DVD and printed instructions
- Electric pump
Please note: Outdoor hood cover is needed if the fountain may be exposed to the elements.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.