Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Dolphins With Octagon Bowl Cast Stone Garden Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 53"H x 54"W x 18.75" (base)
- Weight: 607 pounds
Perfect for sea-side establishments and the homes of sea-loving families, the Dolphins With Octagon Bowl Cast Stone Garden Fountain features two playful dolphins riding a wide in the middle of an octagon-shaped bowl. While water flows down from each dolphin's blowhole, fine streams of water arches up from each vertex on the octagon-shaped basin towards the middle and, in doing so, creates a riveting, dynamic and melodious water display. Place it as a centerpiece in your yard or garden to bring the playful nature of dolphins and the marvels of marine environment into your home.
Dolphins With Octagon Bowl Cast Stone Garden Fountain Features:
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Material: Cast Stone
- Made in the USA
- Shown In Cantera Finish
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice. To see these finishes on other fountains, see our fountains made by Al's Garden Art.
Dolphins With Octagon Bowl Cast Stone Garden Fountain Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Recirculating electric pump
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
I have this exact same fountain but the dolphins fell and broke. Can I purchase just the dolphins top piece?
Certainly! Please send us an email of your fountain to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide a quote for you! The picture will help us identify the finish you have as well as confirm the appropriate components you will need.
Can I purchase a pump that goes with this fountain? We bought this one many years ago. We stopped using the nozzles on the outside, but the water still comes out of the top of the dolphin's heads. This week our pump gave out, and we need another one.
This fountain takes a 500 GPH pump. You can purchase a replacement pump through us. For a quote, please email us at email@example.com
how many gallons per minute is the pump?
This fountain uses a 500GPH pump so it would be .83 gallons per minute.