Curved Log Rainforest Garden Fountain W/ LED Light Specification:
- Dimensions: 29"L x 20"W x 40"H
- Weight: 50 lbs.
This wonderful Curved Log Rainforest Garden Fountain W/ LED Light is made that is sure to be enjoyed for years to come. With the appearance of a beautiful log and rock formation, this outdoor waterfall fountain will transform your backyard into a woodsy outdoor space. An LED light illuminates this stunning yard decor accent to allow for nighttime enjoyment. Steady streams of water running through them are great for infusing your environment with peace, tranquility and a unique beauty. It makes your indoor/outdoor environment more beautiful.
Curved Log Rainforest Garden Fountain W/ LED Light Features:
- Made of Fiberglass
- Pump and all necessary parts included for easy assembly and operation
- One-year limited guarantee on pumps
- Skillfully crafted to be balanced and durable.
- Natural look of Gray stone and aged bark
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.